Tuesday, December 16, 2014

AN ESSAY ON THE TIMES

Our country is failing it's citizens not so
much because of inadequate training for
their police force, or lack of support for
an adequate education for all of it's citizens,
or lack of affordable housing, or an economical
down fall that was brought about by those who
wants it all, or racism that is systemic in this
country, or lack of support for those in need
of medical care, or lack of cooperation in
the political arena.

History tells us that all of the above have been
going on since the beginning of humanity, beginning
with man's disobedience to God's  Laws.  Beginning
with these sacred words: Thou Shall Not..

It is obvious that nothing that man is doing is working,
so why not take God at his word.  He (God) said,
repent of your sins, all your indiscressions, return to me.
and I will heal your land, restore your joy and supply all
of your needs.  I will make your enemies your foot stool,
peace will I restore unto you.

Isn't it about time that we stop leaning on our own
understanding, but every word that is spoken from the mouth
of God.


In view of the recent tragedies, I would like to reintroduce
to the public, these unforgettable words (I can't breathe).
These words are surely worthy of our undevided attention.
My nephew (Gamaliel Taylor)  has written a song referencing
I Can't Breathe...please take the time to listen..
https://soundcloud.com/gamma-ftmg/i-cant-breathe


No comments:

Post a Comment